Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
THIS IS AN INTERENET ONLY AUCTION!
Auction Closing Date: is Sunday, February 28th, 2021, starting at 8pm EST (note auto extend feature)
Location: 305 Easy Street, New Wilmington PA 16142
Removal: Pick up for this auction will be Monday, March 1st from12 noon to 6pm. Pick up time will be scheduled with Auctioneer to provide customer safety - social distancing.
Terms and Conditions for this auction: Please note terms and conditions may be different for each auction and are subject to change.
1. Registration: Bidders must enter a Valid VISA, MasterCard or Discover card along with required contact information. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card for verification.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to each purchase and 5% discount if paying with Cash at pickup.
3. SALES TAX: 6% Sales tax will be applied. No tax on Coins, Currency and Bullion.
4. PAYMENT: Your credit card/debit "card" on file will be automatically charged after the conclusion of the auction for the entire amount of your purchase(s) with a 15% fee for Cards. Be sure to have an available balance on your card for your online purchases. Duke Whiting Inc has the right to deactivate any bidder's account or cancel the bids of any bidder, for any reason, at their sole discretion as all of our online auctions are "With Reserve" auctions. Purchased may be required to show valid ID. If you want to pay Cash at Pickup, you must have a card on file regardless. If you fail to show up, you will still be charged for your purchase to card on file. Any items make sure you are able to pick up your items within the designed pickup time. Items left beyond established pick up time will be considered abandoned and revert to auctioneer. NO REFUNDS!
5. REMOVAL: This is an online auction only. Do not bid if you are not able to pick up items during the indicated removal time(s). NO REFUNDS or CHARGEBACK'S Will be granted! After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s). IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, Please call the main number of 724-946-2426 to inform the auction company, as any items you leave at the pick-up are considered abandoned and ownership reverts back to the Seller.
6. SHIPPING: Shipping and Handling charges will be determined at the end of the auction based upon your purchases. ONLY small items will be shipped. If you choose to have your item(s) shipped, we will figure the cost , then you will be invoiced again including your shipping. To make shipping arrangements call or Text 724-301-0319, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. WE DON'T QUOTE Shipping price.
7. PICK UP OF ASSETS: This Auction will have special pick up protocol to allow for Safe Social Distancing. Call ahead for Drive thru pick up - Stay in your vehicle. Be sure to schedule pick up time with Auctioneer.
Bidders are responsible for their own removal. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move all of your purchases by yourself or bring your own help. Any items NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchase will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please insure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pick up location. Buyer authorizes Duke Whiting Inc to release buyer's assets to any individual in possession of the buyers's sales receipt. Bidder furthur agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number, and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction you may not be permiteed to move items. Buyers may be required to produce ID for various security reasons. Please have your iD with you at all times. All buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
8. BIDDING ERRORS: We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bids before submitted. If you bid on the wrong item we will not reserve your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exception.
9. CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We appreciate all of our customers and their continued business. We want everyone involved to have a good experience and ask that all buyers abide by these terms and conditions.
11. AUCTION CLOSING: The online auction has soft closing
12. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email.) If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later then 10am the next day. If you do not receive an invoice then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 5 hours after auction to receive your invoice.
13. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionallly the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description.
13A. COIN GRADES AND DESCRIPTION. We are not professional coin Graders... If a coin is Professionally Graded - It will be Described as such, and indicated by whom it was Graded. If a coin is "marked" with a Grade, we consider that to be part of the description as it was presented to us, and is not guaranteed.
14. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. DUKE WHITING INC is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation, and pathogens, environment harm or nay injury or harm caused by item purchased.
15. RESERVE AUCTION: All Duke Whiting Inc "online auctions" are "Reserve" auctions. Therefore the auction company reserves the right to establish or change bidding increments, remove items from the auction, split or combine lots, add minium bids or reserve prices, cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event. Suspend or cancel the bidding of any buyers at any time. Change, modify, delete or add to descriptions, photos. Change auction closing time, inspection or removal times. Rescind the sale of any or all items regardless of high bid upon auction conclusion. Duke Whiting Inc permits the registration and bidding of any party as long as they meet the registration requirements and terms and condition including sellers, members, owners, employees and associates of Duke Whiting inc. The auction company is not responsible for technical or communication problems, website outages, browser incompatiblilty or any connectiviity issues.
16. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund fo bidders purchase price.
17. PRIVACY: Duke Whiting Inc will not sell information.
18. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auciton company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. Duke Whiting Inc is not responsible for fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someon may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms